Do you want to know how the most expensive restaurants in the world do they cook their steaks? The taste difference between a normally cooked steak and a perfectly cooked steak is huge. Cook the flawless steak is very simple […]
Do you want to know how the most expensive restaurants in the world do they cook their steaks? The taste difference between a normally cooked steak and a perfectly cooked steak is huge. Cook the flawless steak is very simple and easy to do. All you need to know is 7 simple steps.
1. Steaks should not be frozen or be cold stone before cooking. This will make your steak cook unequaly. It is therefore important that the steak is at room temperature. You can do it by taking the refrigerator steak for 10 minutes before cooking.
2. Brush the steak with oil before putting it on the frying pan. This will prevent the steak from paste.
3. If you cook more than one steak at a time, never overload the frying pan. Plan 2-3 inches of space so that the steak can cook uniformly. If you search, the steak will not be cooked well.
4. Use a frying pan that has grids on it, then heat the pan with high medium stove before cooking the steak for about 2 minutes. This will be the perfect temperature for cooking your steak on. The steak should crack down right away when you put the steak on.
5. For the ideal steak, the rare way is known to be the tasty cooking for steaks that high-end steak houses are cooking. Leave the steak on the pan for 3 minutes for rare means. If you want rare, it’s 2 minutes. Middle and well made 5 and 6 minutes respectfully.
6. Once you have cooked it on one side, turn the steak to cook on the other side. Only do this once! If you do it more, you can dry the meat and let all fruit juices escape. Use pliers only to turn around because you can not pierce the steak of its juices.
7. After the attributed cooking time, you must leave the steak rest. This will allow the juices to adjust and leave meat be beautiful and tender. You do this by wrapping the steak with aluminum foil for 3 to 5 minutes.
If you follow these 7 simple steps, you have no problem cooking the best steak. Enjoy your meal!