Every year, in San Diego, the Barona Casino induct another member in the Blackjack Hall of Fame. The lucky man or woman receives a free living room and board of the property, knowing that they will never use their Blackjack […]
Every year, in San Diego, the Barona Casino induct another member in the Blackjack Hall of Fame. The lucky man or woman receives a free living room and board of the property, knowing that they will never use their Blackjack skills at one of the Barona casino tables. If you are looking for professionals to embellish, this list of 10 legendary blackjack players is a good place to start.
1. Wong Stanford – well-known benefit player who has published professional blackjack in 1975. He created a software later to analyze the chances of Blackjack, who has become one of the first of these commercially available articles.
2. James Grosjean – Author of Beyond Counting, Grosjean filed a lawsuit against Las Vegas casinos successfully and allowed to put the Notoire Griffin Bankruptcy agency.
3. Ken Uston – The End Blackjack expert revolutionized the team’s game concept and successfully continued Atlantic City casinos. A fan of video games at first, he also wrote the best books on how to beat Pac-Man and many others.
4. Arnold Snyder – In his book 1980, the Blackjack formula, Snyder became the first author to emphasize the importance of penetration of the bridge. Since then, he has written many books, served as the editor of the Blackjack forum, and defended the rights of professional players.
5. Edward O. Thorp – A mathematics teacher whose book 1962, Beat The Dealer, was the first to mathematically prove the advantage of the house in Blackjack.
6. Zeljiko Ranogajec – A secret advantage player who said he started with a bankroll of a few hundred dollars and turned it into millions. As a result, Casinos were prohibited in Australia and the United States.
7. Peter Griffin – The teacher at the end of mathematics did the first serious analysis of the numbers behind the Black Jack, leading him to write the seminal book the theory of blackjack.
8. Tommy Hyland – A player advantage since 1979, it is known for managing one of the longest blackjack teams in history.
9. Max Rubin – Author Games and Expert who served the Host of the World Series of Blackjack and Ultimate Blackjack Tour. As well known as an expert on the art of getting casino loyalty gifts.
10. Lawrence Revere – The late blackjack player and Pit Boss was the author of the Blackjack game as a company. He has developed a number of card counting strategies, such as the Count Point Revere.